My guest today is Fred Schebesta. Fred is an award-winning business leader, best known for co-founding one of the world’s leading comparison websites, Finder.com.
Finder.com was born out of a simple concept: to educate people and directly compare student credit cards. Over the years, it expanded and evolved to compare a range of products across different industries. Today, Finder.com compares virtually everything from cryptocurrency exchanges and wallets, credit cards and insurance to savings, travel, technology and electronics. Finder.com attracts over 8-10 million visitors per month and now operates in over 80 countries.
- The most challenging parts of working from home during COVID
- Using narratives to communicate with his staff
- How Fred segments his sleep
- Fred’s approach to eliminating digital distractions
- Why Fred doesn’t have a TV
- How Fred consumes the news
- Having an emotional coach
- What self-care looks like in Fred’s life
- Why Fred frequently reminds himself he will die
- How Fred creates space for creativity in his calendar
- Fred’s strategies for identifying the best talent in recruitment